This blog is going to be for me to vent/question/track my gardening progress. I started a garden because I want something to keep me occupied without having to go out and spend money. I want to be a homebody who gardens and can make something out of nothing. In college I worked in my greenhouse.. yada yada. I've always liked plants. Same old for everyone who starts a garden. No one does it because it sucks.
So my husband and I went out and bought seeds. Tomatoes, all varieties, peppers (sweet and hot), basil, parsley, squash and zucchini. We kept them in peat pots and put everything in the basement with lamps over them that we turned on religiously in the morning then at night. Watching the seeds sprout was the greatest accomplishment I've had in recent months. We grew something....
....then we started to bring them outdoors to get "real" sunshine.

No comments:
Post a Comment