The zucchini plant is gigantic. I'll have to take a photo tomorrow to show the size of the leaves! It finally started to flower. Now I just have to worry that it will pollinate so I can get some veggies from it. I'm looking forward to having too many than I know what to do with. This is what most people tell me happens. I want to make zucchini quiche, zucchini bread, fried zucchini, and oh yeah, grill some too. I'm doing this to have healthy foods at hand.
Friday, July 10, 2009
The Garden of Eatin'
All is quiet in the garden this week. I'm happy with the way things are progressing. The plants are getting huuuge. I picked my first yellow pear tomato last night; I think it was too soon though. It's been in the window sill and still hasn't started to change color. It'll get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment