Well now, interesting things are beginning to happen here in the garden.
We have tomatoes! We have peppers!
I just took these photos
outside, but on a side note, I'm interested in the biological aspect of this garden. I purchased a variety of soils and things, potted these plants in
the ground, and they're taking on this life of their own. It's amazing to watch the bees come to
pollinate the flowers- I never noticed bees previously around
the 'hood. Seriously, I've always noticed the lack of bees, however, we have wasps. They're in the garden too. Spiders, spiders love them the tomato plants. I've gotten used to them, and, instead of screaming and running out the garden, I'm okay with them there.
All these things are taking up together and working together to make all these veggies and fruits that I can't wait to eat! It's almost like I don't even care about eating them anymore, though. I just enjoy watching them mature from the small plants they started from.
I'm taking this garden way too seriously.
Enjoy the photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment